Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Beginnings

Well, there is always a beginning somewhere and as for me, this is the beginning of my blogs life, haha.. This is my first blog attempt ever so bare with me if it's not interesting "yet". I'm currently in Paris, France living and I have to say that it is an experience and I love the culture. A lot of Americans get the wrong perception about the French people, thinking that they hate Americans, but it's just the opposite. They are just like us, with the way that they want to expand their culture, whether it be to Asia or America, it's the same thing.
I hope to be able to keep this blog going with updates from France and eventually home to Milwaukee when I return. Thanks for reading and stay tuned for more!

1 comment:

  1. Yay you actually made a blog! lol I'm looking forward to reading more exciting stories suga daddy lol

    ReplyDelete