Thursday, July 14, 2011

Things I look forward to

I look forward to taking more pictures. More pictures will be taken and at the end of the month, my friend will be here to visit me ^^ and I'm super excited for that. Today I planned to watch the new Harry Potter, which technically came out yesterday, but i was too broke to go see it, lol, I guess I will go on Friday, which is technically today and I have yet to get any sleep. Instead of going to see a movie, I ran into 2 friends of mine, and then it was off to la fĂȘte nationale, which is the national holiday here. We arrived pretty early to make sure we had a spot to sit while everything started. It seemed like we had the perfect spot until the fireworks started and it was half blocked by the trees, lol.


Our view was a little hidden by the trees but I was still able to catch a decent video of the fireworks action. Watch and Enjoy ^^




No comments:

Post a Comment